search

Huwebes, Hunyo 2, 2011

Todd Rundgren's Utopia: November 11th 1973 - to - November 17th 1973

11/11/73 Todd R's Utopia-Counterpart Studios Cincinnati, OH-WKRQ FM.
Classic show from bootleg LP. I Saw the Light, Dream Goes On, Piss Aaron
(edited by those fine open minded folks in Cincy-think Maplethorpe/Larry
Flynt), Lord Chancellor's, Hello It's Me, Utopia Theme, Black Maria, Hungry
for Love. Really cool show. My copy made from transcript LP. Excellent
quality. (45 minutes)

11/12/73T Todd R.'s Utopia-The Agora Columbus, Ohio-WNCI FM 98. Sounds like
mono to me, although it may be stereo with poor separation. Utopia Theme,
Don't You Ever Learn, Ikon Pt. 1, 2, and 3, When the Shit Hits..., #1LCD,
Is It My Name, Hungry for Love. Very Good quality. (75 minutes)  I also have a 90
minute version of this show from the crowd.  My copy made from taper's master.  (90 minutes)

11/13/73 Todd R.'s Utopia - Ford Theater-Detroit, MI. "Born to Utopia"
Bootleg. Great show from this period. For comparison's sake, if you have
this show on bootleg - it rates a Good/Very Good on my scale. There is
superior audio quality out there. Long Flowing Robe, I Saw the Light,
Wailing Wall, #1 LCD, Izzat My Name, Hungry for Love, more.  Good quality.
(135 minutes)

11/14/73 Todd R.-Massey Hall - Toronto, Canada. You can hear 'em frying the
Canadian bacon and chuggin' the beer in the background of this audience
tape... Todd's first Canadian show. This show features Todd for the first
45 minutes on piano, guitar, and lead vocals with a tape playing behind
him. The second half of the show he comes out with the Hello People back-up
unit so I don't think you can really call them Todd R's Utopia. First half
includes; Long Flowing Robe, International Feel, Never, Never Land, I Saw
the Light, Lord Chancellor's Nightmare, Piss Aaron, Heavy Metal Kids.
Second half includes; Utopia Theme, Ikon, Black Maria, #1 LCD, Is It My
Name, more. Very good quality. (90 minutes)

11/17/73 Todd R.'s Utopia - Arie Crown Theater-Chicago, IL. Long Flowing
Robe, I Saw the Light, Utopia Theme, Black Maria, Izzat My Name, Hungry for
Love. Show includes like 45 minutes of Todd and Tape and 45 minutes of
Utopia. Very Good/Great quality. (90 minutes)


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento